By Dan J. Knutson
Read or Download Management Aptitude of Entrepreneurs (Garland Studies in Entrepreneurship) PDF
Similar small business & entrepreneurship books
Flying over the polar ice cap by myself at twenty-three thousand ft and 230 miles in step with hour donning a survival suite is not what yu contemplate because the general company school room setting, however it taught pilot and entrepreneur Robert DeLaurentis the most profound existence classes and good fortune ideas whereas starting to be his company three hundred% in five years.
The purpose of this e-book is to familiarise scholars with the idea and perform of small enterprise administration. For these drawn to setting up and handling their very own small enterprise, this ebook can help the reader larger comprehend the demanding situations and rewards of being a small enterprise owner-manager. additionally, making plans and development a Small enterprise will end up valuable to small enterprise owner-managers as a normal consultant on how they may higher deal with their operations.
Vor allem Freiberufler, aber auch Selbstständige, die weniger als 500. 000 Euro Umsatz erzielen, müssen keine ordnungsmäßige Buchführung machen - auch doppelt kontieren und jährlich Bilanz und GuV erstellen. Hiermit Freiberufler, Kleinbetriebe und Mittelständer profitieren von den Möglichkeiten der Wegterten einfach Buchführung.
Entrepreneur Melissa Carbone scares humans for a living—and she does it so good, she has her industry cornered. Melissa Carbone’s corporation, Ten Thirty One Productions, creates immersive horror studies with life-like monsters and magic and different frights. greater than 500,000 visitors have attended her points of interest they usually express no signal of slowing down.
- Entrepreneurial Marketing: Sustaining Growth in All Organisations
- Barringer: Preparing Effective Business Plans: An Entrepreneurial Approach, Global Edition
- Entrepreneurship Centres: Global Perspectives on their Contributions to Higher Education Institutions
- Leadership Lessons from Compelling Contexts: 8 (Monographs in Leadership and Management)
- The Founder's Dilemmas: Anticipating and Avoiding the Pitfalls That Can Sink a Startup (The Kauffman Foundation Series on Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Let's Get This Party Started
Extra resources for Management Aptitude of Entrepreneurs (Garland Studies in Entrepreneurship)
Management Aptitude of Entrepreneurs (Garland Studies in Entrepreneurship) by Dan J. Knutson