By Keith Park
Read or Download Interactive Storytelling: Developing Inclusive Stories for Children and Adults PDF
Best special education books
How can teachers bridge the distance among their commitments to social justice and their day after day perform? this can be the query writer Adam Howard requested as he begun instructing at an elite private university and the query that led him to behavior a six-year research on prosperous education. surprising with the tutorial panorama of privilege and abundance, he started exploring the burning questions he had as a instructor at the classes prosperous scholars are taught in education approximately their position on this planet, their relationships with others, and who they're.
Do you could have accountability in your school's specified academic wishes (SEN) provision? Are you presently project the nationwide award for SENCOs? via breaking down the unique details into doable chunks, this booklet units out the obligations of the SENCO and is helping you are making convinced you're assembly the govt specifications of the latest reforms to SEN provision and laws.
Examensarbeit aus dem Jahr 2013 im Fachbereich Pädagogik - Heilpädagogik, Sonderpädagogik, word: 1,3, Universität zu Köln, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Im Mai 2013 erschien die neue Ausgabe des „Diagnostischen und Statistischen Manuals für Psychische Störungen“ (DSM-5). Darin enthalten sind diagnostische Kriterien zur Erstellung von Störungsdiagnosen.
First released in 1975, this publication seems to be on the position of youngsters with handicaps in society, at the moment. It argues that during the thirty years past, loads of development was once made within the box of rehabilitation yet that the separation among handicapped humans and the group was once nonetheless a problem.
- Neue Perspektiven für die Schule für Erziehungshilfe durch die Resilienzforschung (German Edition)
- A Kit Bag for Promoting Positive Behaviour in the Classroom
- Instead of Medicating and Punishing: Healing the Causes of Our Children's Acting-Out Behavior by Parenting and Educating the Way Nature Intended
- Schulische Integration von Kindern mit Epilepsie: Chancen und Grenzen aus der Sicht von schulischen Heilpädagogen (German Edition)
- Serving Learning Disabled Students in Christian Schools
- Sign Language, Sustainable Development, and Equal Opportunities: Envisioning the Future for Deaf Students (Deaf Education Series)
Extra info for Interactive Storytelling: Developing Inclusive Stories for Children and Adults
Interactive Storytelling: Developing Inclusive Stories for Children and Adults by Keith Park