By Jason L. Taylor,Joshua Pretlow
- state regulations that control twin enrollment perform and the impact of nation coverage on neighborhood practice,
- the utilization of twin enrollment courses as a pathway for various populations of scholars corresponding to occupation and technical schooling scholars and scholars traditionally underrepresented in better schooling, and
- chapters that floor scholar, school, and highschool stakeholder views and that research institutional and partnership functionality and quality.
This is the 169th quantity of this Jossey-Bass quarterly record sequence. necessary to the pro libraries of presidents, vice presidents, deans, and different leaders in modern-day open-door associations, New instructions for neighborhood Colleges presents specialist assistance in assembly the demanding situations in their specified and increasing academic mission.
Read or Download Dual Enrollment Policies, Pathways, and Perspectives: New Directions for Community Colleges, Number 169 (J-B CC Single Issue Community Colleges) PDF
Best college & university education books
Whereas there are occasions whilst the combo of outdated and new constructions and the chaotic actions of hundreds of thousands of scholars can provide a haphazard visual appeal to the collage, campus making plans has in truth turn into a hugely sophisticated type of structure. this is often validated in a powerful type through this immensely informative and enjoyable background of the evolution of the campuses of the college of Michigan via Fred Mayer, who served for greater than 3 a long time because the campus planner for the college in the course of a massive interval of its development in the course of the past due 20th century.
Better schooling coverage in India is fraught with a number of dichotomies. The incongruities within the guidelines of the colonial and local Indian Rulers have been constantly there. They got here out at the floor after Independence. it sort of feels the Reform time table of the Successive Governments haven't been capable of remedy a few of these contradictions.
"Higher schooling in Latin the USA and the Caribbean has accelerated dramatically long ago 15 years, because the typical gross enrollment expense has greater than doubled, and plenty of new associations and courses were opened. even if greater schooling entry has turn into extra equitable, and better schooling offer has turn into extra different, some of the 'new' scholars within the method are, on general, much less academically prepared than are their extra advantaged opposite numbers.
ACE the ACT e-book + on-line perform TestsCompletely up to date for the 2017 ExamAuthored through America's most sensible ACT professional, REA's leading edge try prep offers highschool scholars an important test-taking ideas which may support them increase their ranking and get into the school in their selection. 4 weekly learn periods conceal the serious details scholars have to ace the English, math, technological know-how, and interpreting parts of the examination.
- The Future of Liberal Education
- Aztlán Arizona: Mexican American Educational Empowerment, 1968–1978
- International Faculty in Higher Education: Comparative Perspectives on Recruitment, Integration, and Impact
- Women’s Higher Education in the United States: New Historical Perspectives (Historical Studies in Education)
- Developing Inquiry for Learning: Reflecting Collaborative Ways to Learn How to Learn in Higher Education
- Building Ideas: An Architectural Guide to the University of Chicago
Additional resources for Dual Enrollment Policies, Pathways, and Perspectives: New Directions for Community Colleges, Number 169 (J-B CC Single Issue Community Colleges)
Dual Enrollment Policies, Pathways, and Perspectives: New Directions for Community Colleges, Number 169 (J-B CC Single Issue Community Colleges) by Jason L. Taylor,Joshua Pretlow